Brand new aluminium evolution carport and canopy design for the domestic market.
Manufactured with maintenance-free aluminium powder-coated finish. Adaptable for many roof designs and shapes and the most robust canopy system on the market capable of spanning over 4m without further structural supports.
Applications include carports, patio roofing, door entrances, school shelters, playground covers, covered seating areas, covered play areas, porches, patio canopy, caravan, cycle sheds shelters, smoking shelters.
- This aluminium carport system manufactured in maintenance free powder coated aluminium in white as standard with 16mm polycarbonate sheet as the roof covering.
- Colours available we can supply any RAL no. colour These are manufactured (at extra cost and lead time.)
- The canopy glazed with 16mm triple wall UV stabilised sheet available in clear, bronze or opal tints.
- The standard canopy range is available on a five working day delivery time. Delivery times can vary during peak months,
- The eaves beam double’s as an integral box gutter utilising the support posts as down pipes with the rainwater passing through the post
- The system can accommodate pitches from 5 degrees to 20 degrees to calculate which ones are best suited to you. Please read the installation guide.
- As well as the standard lean too configuration the system can be supplied as a gable pitch roof design.
- The wall plates bolted back to back to form a ridge supported between two host walls or as a fee standing option supported on posts.
Features of the system include:
- Canopy Projections up to and including 4m as standard.
- Maintenance-free all aluminium construction with powder-coated finish.
- Integral eaves beam/box gutter with drainage through support posts, available in white or anthracite grey and any other Ral colour as required.
- 16mm triple wall polycarbonate glazing as standard supplied with every roof with the colour options of clear, bronze or opal.
- Bespoke made to measure size options are available to order, or you can cut a standard roof kit to the required size on-site during construction.
- Powder coating available to any RAL no. At an extra cost and lead time.
Installation Guide - Click Here