Black Ash Fascia Board Replacement or Cover
Black Ash wood grain effect fascias soffits finish a very popular choice of colour the boards are covered with a heat resistant black foil which is designed to keep its colour The finish on the board has a soft wood grain effect finish. Matching foiled plastic corners trims joints etc all available. Two types available full replacement fascia boards or cover boards both types are square fascia.
Dimensions: See Listings Below
- Internal leg size of 27mm
- Board Tolerance of +/- 5mm
- Colour: Black Ash Grained
- RAL Colour: Black Ash
- Product Length: 5m +-5mm
Black Ash Square Sizes Available:
- 9mm Black Ash Cover = 150mm, 175mm, 200mm, 225mm, 250mm, 300mm or 405mm
- 16mm Black Ash Replacement= 150mm, 175mm, 200mm, 225mm, 250mm, 300mm or 405mm
- 9mm Black Ash Soffit board 100mm, 150mm, 175mm, 200mm, 225mm, 250mm, 300mm or 405mm
Also available in a hollow soffit board 300mm black ash and vented soffit board.
Product Thickness Available: 9mm or 17mm
Return Leg: 38mm
Accreditations: BBA & BSI Approved Guarantees:10 years Guarantee
Our PVC boards are manufactured using some of the finest raw materials available in the uPVC extrusion industry. Available in a wide range of sizes and colours suitable for covering existing timber fascias to protect the wood from the weather or we offer full replacement boards allowing installation without the need for any timber backing boards. Our products are BBA approved, manufactured in accordance with British Standards and conform to all relevant environmental legislation.
- uPVC Maintenance-free - PVC building plastics that require little or no maintenance other than the occasional clean once installed.
- Creative uPVC - Create The Roofs Eaves design and colour of your choice. Available in a wide variety of colours, finishes, and styles.
- Performance - All products in the fascias.com range have been specifically designed to withstand the test of time, to provide good clean looks and weatherproof performance.
- Accredited - Products are accredited by the BBA, manufactured in accordance with British Standards and conform to all relevant environmental legislation.
- Thermally even - Also used as window reveal liners Once installed window reveal liners will provide extra thermal efficiency within homes and buildings helping to reduce heating bills. Durable yet flexible - Will not rot, bend, warp or discolour and come with a comprehensive guarantee. Simple to clean and maintain and will provide you with years of trouble-free performance.
Why choose our coloured products? Heat Reflective Foils.
- Reflects 80% of the sun's harmful rays
- 12 times thicker than traditional foils
- The superior embossed effect over traditional foils
- Woodgrain effect evident by touch and sight
- 250 microns thick
- Difficult to scratch due to the thickness of the foil