Black Ash Hollow Soffit interlocking tongue and groove boards that allow you to form soffits or long lengths without any noticeable joints the rear area of these boards need to be vented.
Our PVC boards are manufactured using some of the finest raw materials available in the uPVC extrusion industry. Available in a wide range of sizes and colours suitable for covering existing timber fascias to protect the wood from the weather or we offer full replacement boards allowing installation without the need for any timber backing boards. Our products are BBA approved, manufactured in accordance with British Standards and conform to all relevant environmental legislation.
- uPVC Maintenance-free - PVC products that require little or no maintenance other than the occasional clean once installed.
- Creative uPVC - Create The Roofs Eaves design and colour of your choice. Available in a wide variety of colours, finishes, and styles.
- Performance - All products in the fascias.com range have been specifically designed to withstand the test of time, to provide good clean looks and weatherproof performance.
- Accredited - Products are accredited by the BBA, manufactured in accordance with British Standards and conform to all relevant environmental legislation.
- Thermally even - Also used as window reveal liners Once installed window reveal liners will provide extra thermal efficiency within homes and buildings helping to reduce heating bills.
- Durable yet flexible - Will not rot, bend, warp or discolour and come with a comprehensive guarantee. Simple to clean and maintain and will provide you with years of trouble-free performance.
Why choose our coloured products? Heat Reflective Foils.
Reflects 80% of the suns harmful rays
12 times thicker than traditional foils
The superior embossed effect over traditional foils
Woodgrain effect evident by touch and sight
250 microns thick
Difficult to scratch due to the thickness of the foil