Hollow Soffit T&G - White
Soffits 10mm Tongue & Groove
Hollow soffit boards are installed under the eaves of a roof area on the house, Available in a 100mm or 300mm width x 5m lengths.
White Hollow Soffit a tried and tested the colour that is popular when white PVC windows and doors have been installed. Interlocking tongue and groove boards that allow you to form soffits or long lengths without any noticeable joints the rear area of these boards needs to be vented.
Our PVC hollow boards are manufactured using some of the finest raw materials available in the PVC extrusion industry. Our products are BBA approved, manufactured in accordance with British Standards and conform to all relevant environmental legislation.
- uPVC Maintenance-free - PVC products that require little or no maintenance other than the occasional clean once installed.
- Creative uPVC - Create The Roofs Eaves design and colour of your choice. Available in a wide variety of colours, finishes, and styles.
- Performance - All products in the fascias.com range have been specifically designed to withstand the test of time, to provide good clean looks and weatherproof performance.
- Accredited - Products are accredited by the BBA, manufactured in accordance with British Standards and conform to all relevant environmental legislation.
- Thermally even - Also used as window reveal liners Once installed window reveal liners will provide extra thermal efficiency within homes and buildings helping to reduce heating bills.
- Durable yet flexible - Will not rot, bend, warp or discolour and come with a comprehensive guarantee. Simple to clean and maintain and will provide you with years of trouble-free performance.