9mm fascias and soffits white
PVC cover boards are still the best selling fascia boards which are used to finish the roofline or houses or garages with a wide range of sizes they are an ideal lightweight economical way of avoiding painting this board fits on top of existing timber or a new tantalised timber can be fitted behind it. We deliver nationwide in the UK, soffits boards come in hollow or solid versions
9mm white PVC cover boards are fascias which ideal for garages and on the house to protect existing fascia boards or barge boards. The sizes quoted are internal sizes add 9mm for external sizes, Use 30 mm or 40 mm pins to fix this board. These prices are low but these boards are top quality and guaranteed for ten years. Sizes quoted are Internal sizes bottom inside lip approx 25mm internal.
9mm comes in square leg version or there is also a white ogee fascia and soffit system. White fascia cover boards are easy to fix and we have a full range of soffit related products These capping boards can be fitted to existing timber as long as the timber is in a sound condition.
9mm uPVC fascia boards are also used as reveal liners around windows to prevent condensation and mould build-up. This board is a versatile general-purpose board where a 90-degree corner is required.with many uses. On timber, fascias are often installed on new builds on top of a tanalised timber backing.
uPVC Fascias Soffits Technical information
- RAL Colour: White 9010
- Product Length Tolerance: +-5mm
- All Sizes Available: 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 175mm, 200mm, 225mm, 250mm, 300mm or 405mm measured externally add 9mm
- Product Thickness: 9mm 17mm 18mm 22mm 25mm Return Leg: 38mm Inside Leg: 27mm
- Accreditations: BBA & BSI Approved
- Guarantees: Minimum10 years Product Type: Square Leg Bull nosed and ogee Fascia Board or Reveal Liner
Accessories - Corners external and internal, joints, finials, eaves trays, soffits and guttering rainwater systems, box ends,
From Bristol City Centre We aim to deliver most white fascia orders within a couple of days, but this can vary due to stock levels and demand on our delivery fleet in peak times such as school holidays. Larger contractors orders tend to be placed weeks or months in advance. Guaranteed delivery dates need to be planned by at least four weeks. Whenever possible, we try to use our delivery fleet as this reduces damages and lost packages. When your delivery arrives, there are a few things to consider.
- The products should be stored off the floor, and they are bets not in direct sunlight if there is protective bubble wrap packaging this must be removed at the time of delivery.
- The actual storage bags on the boards should have the ends opened. Avoiding overheating due to the sun while in storage is the aim.
- Boards should be stored out of the way to avoid creating any trip hazards.
Maintenance Very simple once installed the boards need a very occasional clean with mild soapy water and a soft cloth. Solvents and abrasives should be avoided.
Homeline - guarantees come with different conditions attached and they vary in length according to the colour of the product purchased. Having been in the industry for 25 years and supplying products produced from the Homeline factory we know these products are now very reliable and as such you are not likely to have any significant issues There are also conditions relating to the requirements of installation and conforming to building regulations which vary from England Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland.