After years of experience and success with the production of wood composite decking Plastivan adds composite decking tiles to the Duofuse range.
Renew your terrace in no time thanks to the limited dimensions (30x30x2.2cm) and the unique click system.
No accessories, beams, clips, screws, glue... needed: a hard flat surface is sufficient.
Available in Medium Brown and Stone Grey.
- Covering an outdated terrace
- Roof terrace of an apartment
- Finishing of a basement or attic
- Temporary floor on an exhibition stand
- Garden path
- Placement in and around a greenhouse or shed
- Will not rot, swell, splinter or split.
- Easy to clean and to install.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Slip resistant, brushed surface.
- Minimal discolouration, maintains original look.
- Extremely fast installation: 1m² can be placed within 1 minute!
- Low height: ideal for placing on an existing old terrace.
- No accessories, beams, clips, screws, glue... needed: a hard flat surface is sufficient
- Can be placed in 2 directions and/or in a combination of 2 colours.
- Easy to remove tiles: useful for checking electrical cables, drain covers, septic tank,...
- Guaranteed 5 years for all mechanical properties and against all ant and insect attacks.