Post And Rail Fence Systems
Plastic PVC Post and rail Sytems
Plastic post and rail fencing made from durable PVC is an attractive looking fence that needs little maintenance. The posts should be concreted into the ground, and the rails slide through the cut holes in the posts. Available in white complete and some other colours the post with plastic post caps to finish the job. Very long lasting fencing system which almost requires no maintenance work at all.
- No need to paint, impregnate, or use of anti-corrosion agents
- Easy to keep clean
- The exceptional durability of colour due to the use of special stabilising agents
- Resistance to UV radiation and extreme temperature exposures
- Easy and fast assembly post and rail vinyl
- Very flexible design options
- Allow 7 - 14 days for delivery
Garden Fencing 3 or 4 Rail Post & Rail Fence System White
You can create a 2 rail fence a 3 rail fence or a 4 rail fence post rails can be set at different heights to suit your project. This plastic fence makes an excellent garden boundary fencing or paddock fencing
Creating an alternative to a wooden fence post and rail our range of post and rail fencing has been developed incorporating a new Acrylic/PVC which forms a skin over the outer walls. PVC provides the colour stability that ensures your post and rail fencing will look as good in 20 years as it does on the day it arrives.
- Maintenance Free
- Colour range – White, Black, Brown, Green and Golden Oak
- ‘Colour Fast’ Guarantee
- Simple to Erect
- Withstands Extreme Conditions
- Buy British – high quality, maintenance-free product, direct from the manufacturer
Equestrian fencing is perfect for that grand arena look
- Rails pass through posts to produce a stable, durable fence. For high use areas posts can be set a smaller spacings
- Posts are routed to allow the rails to pass through you can do this on site for yourself or order pre-cut posts as required.
- Our post and rail system is manufactured in the UK and backed by the manufactures warranty
- The bright white finish makes for a spectacular look that creates a professional looking area or outstanding boundary fencing
- As always with PVC, this uPVC fencing system will not require any painting which saves time and money
- Stands the test of time the materials used are designed to resist the effects of the suns rays over time to give you peace of mind
- Post can be filled with concrete to create a PVC covered concrete post. Vinyl fencing is often used by land developers to create a more open light appearance to boundary fencing.
On the farm
Hard to imagine farmers without there creosote brushes and that smell in the springtime but we are finding more farms than ever switching to plastic fencing whether it is post and rail fencing or fencing with gravel boards the PVC fence is a trendy choice.
We have supplied plastic post and rail systems for over 25 years in the UK to homeowners landowners farmers to make out boundary areas. We have been amazed at the way the oval rails used in this fence system manage to keep themselves clean and fresh looking.
If you need help organising fence systems or placing your order please telephone us on 01179 719922