Green cladding PVC 150mm ship lap design where the 5m long boards interlock with the fixings hidden to produce a smart looking easy to clean low maintenance finish.
- Green cladding ship lap is sold in 5m lengths reducing joints
- Hidden fix system makes for a very pleasing finish in a near dark grey colour.
- Also suitable to use as a soffit board.
- These PVC cladding boards are simple to fit and they will provide a maintenance-free surface for many years to come.
Why choose our coloured products? Heat Reflective Foils.
Heat Shield Features:
Reflects 80% of the suns harmful rays
12 times thicker than traditional foils
The superior embossed effect over traditional foils
Wood grain effect evident by touch and sight
250 microns thick
Difficult to scratch due to the thickness of the foil
From Bristol City Center We aim to deliver most ship lap orders within a couple of days, but this can vary due to stock levels and demand on our delivery fleet in peak times such as school holidays. Larger contractors orders tend to be placed weeks or months in advance. Guaranteed delivery dates need to be planned by at least four weeks. Whenever possible, we try to use our delivery fleet as this reduces damages and lost packages. When your delivery arrives, there are a few things to consider.
- The products should be stored off the floor, and they are bets not in direct sunlight if there is protective bubble wrap packaging this must be removed at the time of delivery.
- The actual storage bags on the boards should have the ends opened.
- Avoiding overheating due to the sun while in storage is the aim.
- Boards should be stored out of the way to avoid creating any trip hazards.
Maintenance Very simple once installed the boards need a very occasional clean with mild soapy water and a soft cloth. Solvents and abrasives should be avoided.