Kavex Embossed Cladding options are increased with which is available in a range of colours. Kavex has a grained embossed finish to look more like natural wood. Available in cream or white.
PVC Embossed Cladding Poly top nails and pins are single piece title hold nails with coloured plastic injection-moulded heads. The plastic top head provides a neat fixing especially when colour matched
Kavex cladding replaces traditional timber cladding and weatherboarding is very susceptible to weather and typically requires regular attention and investment to maintain its appearance and to prevent decay and failure.
Kavex PVC-UE Shiplap cellular Cladding provides a stylish and effective means to protect and decorate the exterior of buildings – without the need for the continual and costly maintenance associated with traditional timber.
Available with a textured wood effect finish, in two colours to allow extra versatility and greater possibilities on external cladding and weatherboarding projects. Available in White or Sand
Features and Benefits
For use on all building types including Domestic, Commercial and Industrial - new build or refurbishment
• Profiles, accessories, and fixings adaptable to almost any configuration, colour matched for visual integrity
• Completely unaffected by damp, rot, decay, frost and insect attack
• Available in 150mm(single) and 300mm(double) plank format for rapid installation
• Lower thermal conductivity than timber, concrete, mineral fibre boards or brick (0.06 W/mK)
• Can be installed using traditional woodworking skills, practices, and tools
• 2 colours to enhance any installation
• The unique wood-grain effect brings all the benefits of timber without the maintenance drawbacks
• Higher rigidity and deeper emboss than traditional thin-walled Vinyl siding
Typical physical properties
The coefficient of Thermal Expansion 5x10-5 °C
The coefficient of Thermal Conductivity 0.06W/mK
Textured cladding achieves a Class 2 Y Surface Spread of Flame classification when tested in accordance with BS476 Part 7.