Flat Roof Windows Modern and Excellent Thermal U-value Fakro
ROOF WINDOW STRUCTURE
The type F flat Fakro roof window features a sleek modern look, characterised by excellent thermal insulation parameters. The structure of the frame is the same as for flat roof windows with a dome however the main difference lies in the glazing unit which is bonded using modern manufacturing technologies to produce a highly aesthetic and innovative design. This is an opening roof window design popular in both kitchens and bathrooms where extra airflow is sometimes required.
A small flat roof window which is produced to be high-quality complete with a double glazed unit. Fakro windows are a great home improvement.
- A large amount of natural light. The specially designed shapes of the flat roof window profiles give a glazing area that is up to 16% greater when compared with other competitors’ solutions. More light equals less energy used to light the room below.
- Windows frame is made of multi-chamber PVC profiles filled with insulating material.
- The upper part of the window is equipped with an innovative flat glazing unit which makes this a great flat glass roof light.
- High energy efficiency. The construction of the window ensures very high thermal insulation parameters, which allows the use of the window in energy-efficient and passive buildings.
- Window D_F DU8 - U for the whole window U = 0.76 W /m2K, according to EN 12567-2.
- In addition to the standard size, type F windows can be made in any size (ranging from 60x60 - 120x220cm).
- This allows for the replacement of existing windows, often with non-standard dimensions, which do not meet current thermal insulation requirements.
- The window can be mounted on an additional 15cm high base (XRD), e.g. for installation on a green roof.
- Mounted on roofs with a slope of 2-15 degrees.
- The design of the window allows mounting of accessories both internal and external.
Need help ordering we have sold these types of roof window for over 25 years and we are here to help please telephone us on 01179 719922