Take rainwater from the down pipe to add to a water butt for use on the garden.
Connects to 50mm Minflo Round Downpipe
Colour Grey / Black
1. Position the water butt maximum of 500mm from the rainwater downpipe.
2. Cut a 26mm circular hole 100mm from the top of the butt.
3. Taking a level line from the bottom of the hole, mark the pipe 8mm below this line and then mark the pipe 30mm above that line making a gap of 38mm.
4. Cut pipe on both marks and manoeuvre pipe to fit the diverter. Intall with the arrow pointing downwards. ( It may be necessary to fit a pipe clip under the diverter to support it.)
5. Fix the tank connector to the water butt, extend the flexible hose to connect the diverter to the water butt.