Mardome Trade Polycarbonate Roof Domes
Mardome Trade is the standard specification dome unit in our newly redesigned next generation Mardomes.
Providing excellent insulation, triple skin Mardome roof lights achieve a center pane U-value of 1.8 W/m²K and a Ud-value which ranges from 1.25W/m²K for a 600x600mm dome to
1.51W/m²K for a 1200x2400mm dome.
Higher performance glass glazing options can further reduce
the U-value to as low as 0.95W/m²K¹.
• New contemporary low rise profile
• Saves energy with options to reduce the U-value to as low as 0.95W/m²K¹
• Unique glazing cassette in triple and quad skin domes, minimises the risk of condensation
• All power components are hidden for a streamlined lightwell
• Extensive options to satisfy requirements for acoustics, ventilation and light transmission
• For ease of installation the tapered kerb foot does not require timber fillets and an integral membrane clamp holds the roofing membrane or felt in place
Please note: Measurements are taken from internal hole size.
We aim to deliver most roof dome orders within 5 days, some sizes are available from stock for a faster delivery time. but this can vary due to stock levels and demand on our delivery fleet in peak times such as school holidays.
Larger contractors orders tend to be placed weeks or months in advance. Guaranteed delivery dates need to be planned by at least four weeks. Whenever possible, we try to use our delivery fleet as this reduces damages and lost packages. When your delivery arrives, there are a few things to consider.
- The products should be stored off the floor, and they are best not in direct sunlight whilst in thier boxes if there is protective bubble wrap packaging this must be removed at the time of delivery.
- Boxes should be stored out of the way to avoid creating any trip hazards.
Maintenance Very simple once installed the domes need a very occasional clean with water and a soft cloth. Solvents and abrasives should be avoided.
- Choice of roof dome sizes from 600 x 600mm to 2400 x 1200mm
- Contemporary styling with low height glazing
- Triple glazed thermally insulating and Part L compliant
- Standard triple skin U-value of 1.8 W/m²K with glazing options to reduce to as low as 0.9 W/m²K
- Choice of standard or tall white PVC roof kerb or direct fix to existing kerb options
- Choice of shapes with dome or pyramid options
- Manual and powered ventilation and opening roof dome options
- Clear, textured, opal and bronze polycarbonate outer glazing options
- Tamper-proof fixings provide high security level
- Easy to install and delivered complete and ready to fit
- 10 year warranty manufactures warranty