Mardome Trade Domes
Mardome Trade is the standard specification dome unit in our newly redesigned next generation Mardomes.
Providing excellent insulation, triple skin Mardome rooflights achieve a centre pane U-value of 1.8 W/m²K and a Ud-value which ranges from 1.25W/m²K for a 600x600mm dome to
1.51W/m²K for a 1200x2400mm dome.
Higher performance glazing options can further reduce
the Ud-value to as low as 0.95W/m²K¹.
• New contemporary low rise profile
• Saves energy with options to reduce the Ud-value to as low as 0.95W/m²K¹
• Unique glazing cassette in triple and quad skin domes, minimises the risk of condensation
• All power components are hidden for a streamlined lightwell
• Extensive options to satisfy requirements for acoustics, ventilation and light transmission
• For ease of installation the tapered kerb foot does not require timber fillets and an integral membrane clamp holds the roofing membrane or felt in place
Please note: Measurements are taken from internal hole size.