Introducing A New Aluminium Door System.
What aluminium door option should I choose?
Our single aluminium doors, If you are looking to buy an aluminium front door or a glass aluminium back door then it is not all about price. Our single aluminium doors have been designed to combine the advantages of both Aluminium and PVC by combining the two materials you get a grand entrance with great looks and an even better U-Value. Built with pride to create beauty doesn’t have to compromise performance, Glass aluminium doors allow in natural light
- WarmCore aluminium single doors were created and designed with a desire to combine the looks and durability of aluminium with excellent insulation.
- The thermal core - hidden away in the finished doors - is key to why our doors are 25% more thermally efficient than traditional aluminium systems. An external door built WITH A New thermal core at its heart
- The secure and robust locking system, We manufacture doors in Bristol that come with class-leading security built in, backed by a comprehensive 10-year product guarantee, reinforced by the ERA Five Star security guarantee.
- Inwards or outwards opening doors up to 6m wide, with as many as seven opening sashes glide along custom designed tracks while a wealth of colour, style and configuration options help you choose the perfect warm, secure and beautiful WarmCore door for your home.
- Aluminium Made To Measure door
The beautiful, durable and secure door that is 25% more thermally efficient than the competition!
Warmcore, the warmer choice that saves you money
A weakness of old aluminium door systems has been the aluminium itself. Aluminium is a good conductor of energy. Which means it is not very thermally efficient, and that means higher heating bills.
Our new single door system takes a new approach to external aluminium doors; this new folding sliding door was designed to be as thermally efficient as possible. Built around a full-width thermal core - maximising the use of low conductive material - WarmCore is 25% more efficient at keeping heat in your home than traditional aluminium doors. It doesn’t compromise strength as the outer faces of the profile are high-grade aluminium, positioned to add the most exceptional structural rigidity. They are specified by architects and the first choice among self-build project builders.
Single Aluminium Doors Including a Triple Glazed option - Residential DoorsOur single residential doors offer two glazing options.
Double glazed or Triple Glazed
With an anthracite aluminium doors that can be a grey aluminium door on the outside and a white aluminium door on the inside. Aluminium door installers like the anthracite grey powder coated windows and doors in our range due to the high quality of the materials used.
Aluminium Door Bristol. We are Ali door suppliers in Bristol we build aluminium entrance doors and aluminium windows. Replacement Ali door frames are available in white or grey as standard colours.
Entirely concealed multi-chambered cores substantially improve thermal performance when compared to thermally-broken aluminium doors:
U-value of 1.4 W/m2K with 28mm double glazing
U-value of 1.0 W/m2K with 44mm Triple glazing
Aluminium products Ral colours 9010 and 7016
High Security Locks
Bristol door manufacturer We deliver from Bristol Visit our showroom or Telephone 01179 719922