Lean To Roofing Kits
Polycarbonate materials supplied for the roof size you require in one simple kit an easy way to order conservatory roofing online. This roofing sheet system is suitable for fixing on top of timber roof joists. Bars are screwed on to the roof joist, then the polycarbonate sheeting is placed on to the bar. The sheets are then held by a plastic top cap which also hides the fixing screws.
Roof projections up to 6m available.
Timber supported roof kits. Suitable for conservatories, carports, and canopies.
Prices are for 10mm, 16mm and 25mm Triple Wall Clear Polycarbonate.
You will receive the required sheets roof fixing bars anti-dust tapes sheet closures and edge trims with a flash band for the top of the roof. Normally delivery takes two to three working days to arrive at your door we deliver nationwide.
Roof Kit Specification
Sheets | 10mm, 16mm & 25mm in clear, opal or bronze
Bars | Brown or White
Trims | Edge trims for the sides and closures for the bottom edge
Tapes | tapes to protect the sheets from insects and dust
Flash band rolls for flashing the top of the roof where it meets the wall is also included
Roof vents are optional
- Sheet Structure: Fluted sheets
- Fire Rating: Class 1 BS476/7
- UV: Sheets are UV protected on one side the side which has the printed text
- Tolerance: +-5mm
- Manufacturers Guarantee 10 years subject to terms and conditions.
- Easy to cut long LifeImpact Resistance
- Length runs down the roof from top to bottom.
- Sheets need to seal with tape before fitting.
- Allow expansion of 4mm on both sides and top of the sheets.
We have sold these kits for over twenty-five years they are high-quality and if fitted correctly they will give years of service the sheets are guaranteed for ten years however you should expect the sheets to last a lot longer.
*Timber Not Supplied
Select The Projection Of Your Roof