White soil pipes planning
Range of 110mm white soil pipes we stock a full range of fittings for the system we also have related products pan connectors underground pipes etc. This The system is Manufactured in PVC-U (unplasticised polyvinyl chloride) to BS EN 1401-1: 1998 / BS4660: 2000.
If you are replacing an old existing soil stack then a good look and you should be able to work out what parts you need to order. Most fittings in old cast iron pipes or asbestos pipes will have an equivalent product available in plastic. The best ranges of fitting can be found in grey or blac.wWite has a sensible range but some parts are still going to need to be in black. White soil systems have been around for 20 years and match with white guttering they can look really good a first choice with renovation construction for resale being practical with modern clean looks.
These soil pipes are also used as gutter downpipes suitable with both 170mm gutter and 200mm gutter with the use of a reducer. The 110mm pipes even come with standard shoes.
The pipes are heavy we recommend pipe clips at 1m maximum centres and work on two many is better than not enough.
Soil System Features:
Provides an efficient means of wastewater drainage and foul discharge from appliances.
Manufactured in PVC-U 110mm soil pipe to give a strong and durable product, lightweight and easy to work with and suitable for high-temperature waste discharge.
Fittings have an aesthetic modern look, are compact in size yet remain within the British Standard specification. Double Sockets Push or Solvent Socket
Push-Fit joint through an innovatively designed seal and snap cap system. Socket plugs for blanking pipes to avoid blockages during construction. The comprehensive range of fittings to suit most installations and which integrate with all FloPlast Above and Below Ground Drainage Systems.
Soil Pipe Colour: White a good colour choice to blend with white downpipes.
Soil Socket Detail
FloPlast Socketed Soil Pipe incorporates the latest blown end technology. The easy fit rubber seal is held in place via a circular plastic insert allowing for retention of the seal in transit and a perfect connection for joining.
All Push-Fit soil fittings have a captive seal and snap-cap which are designed to be user-friendly - no sharp edges, and with space restrictions in mind, allow for an easy fit connection. The seal is double ribbed, and the sockets incorporate a recessed area to provide space for the rubber seal to locate as the pipe is inserted, forming a high-capacity pressure joint.
- Fixing Guide Install and test system in accordance with BS EN 1610:1998.
- Start the new soil stack from the base and work up.
- Mark the position of the brackets and drill and fix screws before erecting.
- Fix pipe or socket brackets at maximum 2m centres vertical and at maximum 1m centres horizontal.
- An allowance for expansion is required 10mm should be left inside each fitting this helps to keep the pipes straight during warmer weather'
- Soil Fittings with spigot ends should be inserted into the socket to depth mark that is engraved on the spigot to ensure correct allowance is made for expansion.
- Expansion joints should be incorporated every 4m.
- The use of silicone lubricant on all seals will facilitate easier jointing.
- The system should incorporate suitable access points branches bends to enable testing
Need help? our team of experts have 25 years plus experience Telephone 01179 719922
Normally available from stock 2 - 3 working days